Recoil products are made in an extensive variety of the highest quality materials including:
1. Stainless steel grade 304 (AS7245) austenitic corrosion resistant steel. For normal applications up to 425°C (800°F). Widely used throughout the Recoil range.
2. Stainless steel grade 316 (AISI 316) austenitic corrosion resistant steel. . For Marine applications up to 425°C (800°F).
3. Phosphor bronze (DIN 17677 or BS2783 PB 102) (300°C). For electrical bonding joints or low permeability applications.
4. Inconel X750 (AS7246) nickel alloy. For high temperature applications 425°C - 550°C (800°F - 1000°F) or where low permeability is required.
5. Nimonic 90 (HR 503) for high temperature applications (650°C/1200°F).
6. Nitronic 60 (UNS S21800) austenitic anti-galling alloy.
7. Special purpose materials such as Inconel 625 and spring steel grade are also available to special order.