What should we do if there is a jumper during use of threaded inserts ? Let me share the experience:
1. Install the ordinary threaded inserts with the mounting wrench of the locking type threaded inserts: replace the mounting wrench that matches the threaded sleeve.
2. Excessive axial force is applied to the threaded inserts mounting handle: no axial force should be applied.
3. Select the drill bit to pass the inner thread. The bottom hole is scrapped and replaced with a drill of suitable diameter.
4. The tap wear is serious, the internal thread is shallow: the special threaded bottom hole plug gauge for the threaded inserts is used for testing, and the new tap is replaced by the common rule.
5. Threaded inserts tooth half angle error is too large: exchange with the manufacturer.
6. Threaded inserts diamond-shaped surface is seriously out of tolerance: exchange with the manufacturer.
7. Excessive force when the installation handle is broken. Remove the reload or replace the threaded inserts with the mounting handle.