Key locking insert is one thread both inside and outside, there is a specific fastenerof four or two bolt keys on the external thread .
1) Application: internal thread repair and strengthening of the internal thread
Suitable for application in need high strength thread
environment, can effective seismic, tensile.
2) Material: carbon steel or stainless steel SUS303.
3) Category: Thin wall, Solid, Heavy duty, Extra heavy duty;
4) Finish:Carbon steel insert-Parkerized stainless steel insert-Passivated .
5) Operation:Easy to installation and Easy to removal.
Technical parameters:(commonly used)
M 5x 0.8
M 6x 1.0
M 8x 1.0
1.Drill out old threads with a standard drill.Note: Drill is oversized see charts
for proper dimensions. Chamfer the hole with a standard countersink (82° -100° )
2.Tap new thread with a standard tap. See charts for proper size and depth.
3.Screw in the insert until slightly below surface.
4.Drive keys down with several hammer taps on the proper installation tool.